10 Tips to Sell Your Home Quick in North Carolina
If you are looking for a top rated real agent for a real estate transaction in North Carolina, contact White Stag Realty. Our offices have handled hundreds of real estate transactions and have dozens of five star Google Reviews. Our office believes that coupling superior service with better pricing is the pathway to success. If you want to find out why so many Hoosiers have made the switch to White Stag Realty, call our office at 980-777-4440 to learn more or click here to visit our home page or here to contact our office on the web.
10 Tips to Sell Your Home Quick:
- Price it right. The most important factor in selling a home quickly is pricing it competitively. Overpricing your home will deter buyers and keep it on the market longer. A good real estate agent can help you determine the right asking price for your home.
- Make a good first impression. The first impression buyers have of your home is crucial. Make sure your curb appeal is inviting and that your home is clean, decluttered, and depersonalized. You want buyers to be able to imagine themselves living in your home, so remove any personal items that could make it feel like someone else’s space.
- Stage your home. Staging is the art of making your home look its best for potential buyers. This can involve rearranging furniture, adding décor, and making minor repairs. A professional stager can help you make the most of your home’s space and appeal to a wider range of buyers.
- Take high-quality photos. Professional photos can make a big difference in how your home looks online. Buyers are more likely to click on a listing with high-quality photos, and they’re more likely to be impressed with a home that is well-photographed.
- Market your home effectively. Your real estate agent should have a marketing plan in place for your home. This may include listing your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), posting it on social media, and holding open houses.
- Be flexible with showings. The more buyers who see your home, the more likely you are to get an offer. Be willing to show your home at times that are convenient for buyers, even if it means inconveniencing yourself.
- Be prepared to negotiate. It’s rare for a home to sell for exactly the asking price. Be prepared to negotiate with buyers on price, as well as on other terms such as closing costs and repairs.
- Respond to offers promptly. When you receive an offer, respond to it promptly. The longer you take to respond, the more likely the buyer is to move on to another home.
- Be open to feedback. If you don’t receive any offers, ask your real estate agent for feedback. They may be able to identify areas where you can improve your listing or your marketing efforts.
- Use a Top-Rated Discount Broker Like White Stag Realty. White Stag Realty provides top level service to residential sellers and buyers in Indiana to help our clients achieve their real estate goals while saving on commission! For homeowners looking to sell, we offer discounted listing agent commission rates – as low as 1%! This means a homeowner can save THOUSANDS of dollars selling their home, retaining more of the equity from the property. In addition to our competitive rates, we provide full brokerage services for every transaction that match (and often exceed) the level of service provided by our competitors.
For clients looking to buy a home, White Stag agents find properties that meet specific search criteria, schedule and coordinate all showings, negotiate offers, request repairs noted from inspections, and get our clients to the closing table for their new home.
What makes White Stag Realty truly unique is that our agents are full-service realtors who represent our clients at a fraction of the cost of many of our competitors.
Many of our clients ask how we can provide full service real estate agents at such competitive rates. While commission rates are always negotiable, it is common for listing agents to charge a commission between 3 to 4%. These high commission rates were justified several decades ago. Buying or selling a home prior to the widespread usage of digital technology was indeed a slow process. For example, if a potential buyer wanted to see pictures of a home, the buyer’s agent had to coordinate with the seller’s agent to obtain physical photographs of the home from the seller’s agent, and then meet with the client in person merely to show the client actual pictures of the property. Similarly, if a client wanted to see a home in person, the buyer’s agent had to schedule the showing by phone, drive to the seller’s agent, get a key for the home from the seller’s agent, drive to the home, conduct the showing, and then drive back to the seller’s agent to return the key. Advances in technology, that we now take for granted, have significantly streamlined the process of buying or selling a home. These technological advances include automated syndication of MIBOR MLS listings to other real estate websites including Trulia and Zillow, bluetooth-enabled sentrilock lockboxes, and digital scheduling of showings. The process for buying or selling a home has become streamlined over the past few decades.
How much can you save using a 1% low commission White Stag Real Estate Agent? Here is an example: if you are selling a $1,000,000 home and use a White Stag Real Estate Agent with a 1% listing commission, this would save you $25,000 compared to a 3.5% listing commission.
Advances in technology have made it far more efficient to buy or sell a home. Unfortunately, these efficiencies have not been passed on to the public. The high commission rates seen in today’s market take advantage of trusting consumers. White Stag Realty was created to pass these savings on to our clients.
Whether you plan on acting in the near future, or are just looking ahead, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you.