Discount Seller’s Agent in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
Serving Charlotte, Huntersville, Matthews, Cornelius, Pineville and Mint Hill
If you are looking for a top rated seller’s agent for a real estate transaction in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, contact White Stag Realty. Our offices have handled hundreds of real estate transactions and have dozens of five star Google Reviews. Our office believes that coupling superior service with better pricing is the pathway to success. If you want to find out why so many Hoosiers have made the switch to White Stag Realty, call our office at 980-777-4440 to learn more or click here to visit our home page or here to contact our office on the web. We have brokers and realtors who handle the entire county, including Charlotte, Huntersville, Matthews, Cornelius, Pineville and Mint Hill.
Real Estate Market Conditions and Trends in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
The real estate market in Mecklenburg County, NC is currently a seller’s market. This means that there are more buyers than sellers, which is driving up prices and reducing the amount of time that homes are on the market.
Here are some of the key market trends that sellers in Mecklenburg County should be aware of:
- Rising prices: Home prices in Mecklenburg County have been rising steadily in recent years. The median home price in the county is now $449,000, which is up from $399,000 in 2022.
- Low inventory: The inventory of homes for sale in Mecklenburg County is currently at a record low. This is because demand from buyers is outpacing the supply of homes on the market.
- Fast-selling homes: Homes in Mecklenburg County are selling quickly. The median number of days on market in the county is currently 31 days, which is down from 35 days in 2022.
Why This Is a Great Time to Sell
The real estate market in Mecklenburg County is currently very favorable for sellers. Home prices are high, inventory is low, and homes are selling quickly. This is a great time to sell your home and get a great price.
- High demand: There is a high demand for homes in Mecklenburg County, especially from first-time homebuyers and investors.
- Low inventory: The inventory of homes for sale in Mecklenburg County is currently at a record low. This means that there are more buyers than sellers, which is driving up prices and reducing the amount of time that homes are on the market.
- Rising home values: Home values in Mecklenburg County have been rising steadily in recent years. This means that you can expect to sell your home for a great price.
Advice for Home Sellers
Here are a few tips for home sellers in Mecklenburg County:
- Price your home competitively: It is important to price your home competitively so that it will sell quickly. White Stag agents can help you determine the right price for your home.
- Make necessary repairs: Before you put your home on the market, make any necessary repairs. This will make your home more appealing to buyers and help you get a great price.
- Stage your home: Staging your home can help it make a great first impression on buyers. White Stag agents can help you stage your home to make it look its best.
- Market your home effectively: White Stag agents will create a custom marketing plan for your home and use a variety of marketing channels to reach potential buyers.
- Be proactive: The home selling process can be complex, so it is important to be proactive and stay informed. Ask your White Stag agent questions and be sure to understand all of the market dynamics.
Why Use a Top-Rated Seller’s Agent Like White Stag?
There are many benefits to using a top-rated seller’s agent like White Stag. White Stag agents have a deep understanding of the real estate market and can help you sell your home for a great price. They will also handle all of the details of the selling process, from marketing your home to negotiating with buyers. Here are some of the specific benefits of using White Stag:
- Experience: White Stag agents have years of experience selling homes. They know what it takes to sell your home quickly and for a great price.
- Local knowledge: White Stag agents have a deep understanding of the real estate market. They know which neighborhoods are popular with buyers and what features buyers are looking for.
- Negotiation skills: White Stag agents are skilled negotiators. They will work on your behalf to get you the a great price for your home.
White Stag is a full-service real estate agency that can help you with all aspects of buying or selling a home. White Stag Realty provides top level service to residential sellers and buyers in North Carolina to help our clients achieve their real estate goals while saving on commission.
For homeowners looking to sell, we offer discounted listing agent commission rates – as low as 1%! This means a homeowner can save THOUSANDS of dollars selling their home, retaining more of the equity from the property. In addition to our competitive rates, we provide full brokerage services for every transaction that match (and often exceed) the level of service provided by our competitors.
For clients looking to buy a home, White Stag agents find properties that meet specific search criteria, schedule and coordinate all showings, negotiate offers, request repairs noted from inspections, and get our clients to the closing table for their new home.
What makes White Stag Realty truly unique is that our agents are full-service realtors who represent our clients at a fraction of the cost of many of our competitors.
Many of our clients ask how we can provide full service real estate agents at such competitive rates. While commission rates are always negotiable, it is common for listing agents to charge a commission between 3 to 4%. These high commission rates were justified several decades ago. Buying or selling a home prior to the widespread usage of digital technology was indeed a slow process. For example, if a potential buyer wanted to see pictures of a home, the buyer’s agent had to coordinate with the seller’s agent to obtain physical photographs of the home from the seller’s agent, and then meet with the client in person merely to show the client actual pictures of the property. Similarly, if a client wanted to see a home in person, the buyer’s agent had to schedule the showing by phone, drive to the seller’s agent, get a key for the home from the seller’s agent, drive to the home, conduct the showing, and then drive back to the seller’s agent to return the key. Advances in technology, that we now take for granted, have significantly streamlined the process of buying or selling a home. These technological advances include automated syndication of MLS listings to other real estate websites including Trulia and Zillow, bluetooth-enabled sentrilock lockboxes, and digital scheduling of showings. The process for buying or selling a home has become streamlined over the past few decades through the use of technology. Unfortunately, the monetary savings realtors have experienced have not been passed on to the public. The high commission rates seen in today’s market take advantage of trusting consumers. White Stag Realty was created to pass these savings on to our clients.
Whether you plan on acting in the near future, or are just looking ahead, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are thinking about selling your home in Mecklenburg County, NC, now is a great time to do it. The market is favorable for sellers, and White Stag can help you sell your home quickly and for a great price. Contact White Stag today to learn more.