Discount Buyer’s Agent in Charlotte, North Carolina
If you are looking for a top rated buyer’s agent for a real estate transaction in Charlotte, North Carolina, contact White Stag Realty. Our offices have handled hundreds of real estate transactions and have dozens of five star Google Reviews. Our office believes that coupling superior service with better pricing is the pathway to success. If you want to find out why so many people have made the switch to White Stag Realty, call our office at 980-777-4440 to learn more or click here to visit our home page or here to contact our office on the web.
Buying in Charlotte, NC – Current Market Conditions and Trends
The Charlotte real estate market is currently in a state of flux, with rising interest rates and inflation slowing down demand from homebuyers. However, the city remains a popular destination for new residents, and the housing market is still relatively competitive.
According to the Canopy Realtor Association, the median sales price for a home in Charlotte was $415,000 this year. This is up 10% from a year ago, but it is also down slightly from the peak of the market.
Inventory levels are also starting to increase, giving buyers more options to choose from. Last year, there were 1.9 months of inventory on the market, up from 1.5 months.
Overall, the Charlotte real estate market is still favorable for sellers, but buyers are starting to gain more leverage.
The following are some of the key market trends in the Charlotte real estate market:
- Rising interest rates: Interest rates are rising rapidly, which is making it more expensive to borrow money to buy a home. This is slowing down demand from homebuyers, but it is also making it more difficult for sellers to get top dollar for their homes.
- Inflation: Inflation is also on the rise, which is putting a strain on household budgets. This is making it more difficult for some people to afford to buy a home.
- Increasing inventory levels: Inventory levels are starting to increase, giving buyers more options to choose from. This is good for buyers, but it is also making it more difficult for sellers to get top dollar for their homes.
- Slowing demand: Demand from homebuyers is slowing down due to rising interest rates and inflation. This is good for buyers, but it is also making it more difficult for sellers to get top dollar for their homes.
Buying a Home in Charlotte
If you are thinking about buying a home in Charlotte, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage: Before you start looking at homes, get pre-approved for a mortgage. This will give you an idea of how much money you can afford to borrow and what your monthly payments will be.
- Work with a top-rated buyer’s agent: A top-rated buyer’s agent can help you find the right home for your needs and budget, and they can also negotiate on your behalf.
- Be prepared to act quickly: The Charlotte housing market is very competitive, so be prepared to act quickly when you find a home that you love.
Here are a few of the most popular neighborhoods in Charlotte:
- SouthPark: SouthPark is an upscale neighborhood with a mix of luxury homes, apartments, and businesses. It is also home to Phillips Place, an outdoor shopping center with high-end retailers.
- Cotswold: Cotswold is a charming neighborhood with a mix of bungalows, Tudor homes, and modern townhomes. It is home to a variety of independent shops and restaurants.
- Dilworth: Dilworth is a historic neighborhood with a mix of Victorian homes, bungalows, and modern townhomes. It is home to a variety of restaurants, bars, and shops.
- NoDa: NoDa (North Davidson) is a trendy neighborhood with a mix of art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants. It is also home to the NoDa Brewing Company and the Evening Muse, a popular live music venue.
- Plaza Midwood: Plaza Midwood is a diverse neighborhood with a mix of bungalows, Tudor homes, and modern townhomes. It is home to a variety of restaurants, bars, and shops.
Charlotte is served by Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS), the largest school district in North Carolina. CMS has a variety of schools, including traditional public schools, magnet schools, and charter schools.
Some of the top-rated schools in CMS include:
- Myers Park High School
- Providence High School
- South Mecklenburg High School
- West Mecklenburg High School
- North Mecklenburg High School
Why Charlotte is a Great Place to Live
Charlotte is a great place to live for a number of reasons. It has a strong economy, a diverse population, and a variety of amenities.
Charlotte is home to a number of major companies, including Bank of America, Lowe’s, and Nucor. The city also has a growing tech industry.
Charlotte is a very diverse city, with residents from all over the world (which is reflected in the city’s food scene). Charlotte has a variety of amenities, including professional sports teams, museums, parks, and restaurants. The city is also home to a number of colleges and universities, including the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and Davidson College.
Why Use a Top-Rated Real Estate Agency Like White Stag?
There are many benefits to using a top-rated real estate agency like White Stag. White Stag is a full-service real estate agency that can help you with all aspects of buying or selling a home. White Stag Realty provides top level service to residential sellers and buyers in North Carolina to help our clients achieve their real estate goals while saving on commission.
For homeowners looking to sell, we offer discounted listing agent commission rates – as low as 1%! This means a homeowner can save THOUSANDS of dollars selling their home, retaining more of the equity from the property. In addition to our competitive rates, we provide full brokerage services for every transaction that match (and often exceed) the level of service provided by our competitors.
For clients looking to buy a home, White Stag agents find properties that meet specific search criteria, schedule and coordinate all showings, negotiate offers, request repairs noted from inspections, and get our clients to the closing table for their new home.
What makes White Stag Realty truly unique is that our agents are full-service realtors who represent our clients at a fraction of the cost of many of our competitors.
Many of our clients ask how we can provide full service real estate agents at such competitive rates. While commission rates are always negotiable, it is common for listing agents to charge a commission between 3 to 4%. These high commission rates were justified several decades ago. Buying or selling a home prior to the widespread usage of digital technology was indeed a slow process. For example, if a potential buyer wanted to see pictures of a home, the buyer’s agent had to coordinate with the seller’s agent to obtain physical photographs of the home from the seller’s agent, and then meet with the client in person merely to show the client actual pictures of the property. Similarly, if a client wanted to see a home in person, the buyer’s agent had to schedule the showing by phone, drive to the seller’s agent, get a key for the home from the seller’s agent, drive to the home, conduct the showing, and then drive back to the seller’s agent to return the key. Advances in technology, that we now take for granted, have significantly streamlined the process of buying or selling a home. These technological advances include automated syndication of MLS listings to other real estate websites including Trulia and Zillow, bluetooth-enabled sentrilock lockboxes, and digital scheduling of showings. The process for buying or selling a home has become streamlined over the past few decades through the use of technology. Unfortunately, the monetary savings realtors have experienced have not been passed on to the public. The high commission rates seen in today’s market take advantage of trusting consumers. White Stag Realty was created to pass these savings on to our clients.
Whether you plan on acting in the near future, or are just looking ahead, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you.